Technical & Workforce programs are designed to prepare graduates for immediate employment. These areas of study are a good fit for students who enjoy working with their hands, problem-solving, and applying practical techniques. Many certificate programs are short-term and provide the opportunity to earn valuable industry credentials to make graduates more competitive in the workplace.
For graphic imaging technology, design, graphic communications, printing technology, and photography, please see the Arts, Design & Humanities section.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Servicing, (CERT)
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, (DIPL)
- Automotive Analysis & Repair, (DIPL)
- Automotive Analysis and Repair Fundamentals, (CSC)
- Basic Welding, (CSC)
- Cosmetology, (CSC)
- Electrical Concepts, (CSC)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, (DIPL)
- Electronic Concepts, (CSC)
- Industrial Electrical Principles & Industrial Electronic Principles, (CERT)
- Welding Technology, (CERT)
- Welding, (DIPL)