Additional financial assistance might be available for G3 programs. Please contact your advisor or counselor for more information.
Minimum credits: 36
Length: 3 semesters
Industry Certifications: OSHA 10
Division: Workforce Services
Plan Code: 990 CIP Code: 15.0699
The Certificate in Maintenance Mechanics prepares students for entry-level careers in industrial maintenance.
Program Outcomes Graduates of this program will demonstrate:
- Competency in reading & basic drawings & symbols.
- Ability to stick weld & choose & use basic welding tools/materials.
- Wire basic electrical circuits & understand basic wiring symbols.
- Troubleshoot basic control circuits.
- Troubleshoot & repair basic mechanical & electrical equipment.