Additional financial assistance might be available for G3 programs. Please contact your advisor or counselor for more information.
Minimum credits: 69
Length: 2 years
Division: Workforce Services
Award: Associate of Applied Science
Plan Code: 718-05 CIP Code: 15.0612
The Associate of Applied Science in Technical Studies Industrial Technician - Mechanical prepares students for employment as industrial mechanical technicians or supervisors.
Program Outcomes: Graduates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Read basic drawings & symbols.
- Stick weld & choose & use basic welding tools/materials.
- Wire basic electrical circuits & understand basic wiring symbols.
- Troubleshoot basic control circuits.
- Troubleshoot & repair basic mechanical & electrical equipment.
Note: Students will select a mechanical or electrical pathway.
The courses are the same for the first two semesters.